Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Can't Get Through My Day Without Blogging!

     Seriously! I sit around and think about talking to you all and hoping that someone commented on my status or ANYTHING.  I always welcome new followers and even people who aren't ana or mia or EDNOS or anything! Even if you're here just to figure out what I'm all about, I'm all for it.  So please. Follow me, comment, anything.  I need to motivation, and as a note..... when you comment on my status, you get the perk that you have a better chance of me commenting on YOUR blog! It's a circle of trust here, ladies and gentlemen.

     So, I'm writing a story. Yeah, random.  It's a surprise for my boyfriend, who wanted me to write about, and I quote, "A journey you take.  Make me your rival".  and this is where you all are like "Make it about ana and trying to be skinnier than him!" Nope. I made it about Candy Land. XD!! It's perfect!  We walk around and the sky changed colors and candy-people attack us (I'm making it a horror version, for Halloween, you know.).  I just hope he likes it!

     Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JDG! Me and her are trying to work things out.  Already made plans to go Trick or treating with her tomorrow. and we're gonna both be princesses! And she might be able to go see PA3 with us.  Awesome.

     So, i'm lazy. Time for the question ;D Hope somebody answers T...T

Question: What is your dream Halloween costume? Is it thinspo? Scenespo? Something sexy?

My answer: okay, so my answer is kind of stupid but... I would love to be Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World.  My boyfriend said he wanted to dress up as them for Halloween one year, but i know I'm way too fat to pull it off.  But... It's my dream, so I'm going to work to be as small as her someday.

OH! Almost forgot ;D For being the only person to comment on my last post, I would like to send SPECIAL IMPOWERMENT AND STRENGTH AND LOVE to Skinny Ninny!! Thank you so much, girly, for loving me enough to comment <3 Stay strong, darling!

5 comments:

  1. I was a german barmaid and won sexiest costume at a party lol I'm fasting starting when I wake up tomorrow morning and going as long as I can, at least through tomorrow and Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to comment on your blog more telling you that I love you.
    In a totally Blogger-friend, non-creepy way, of course. :)
    Anyway, thank you very much for the comment. I needed the encouragement.
    I'm the lame one who doesn't text, and I'm pretty sure I have a half-written email to you saved in my drafts, because I'm chronically distracted. I will finish it and send it! I promise!

    Also, I seriously can't get through a day without blogging, either. I post waayyyy too much, and I don't care! It makes me feel special.

    Ooh, and for Halloween: I'm not dressing up at all, and if someone asks me what my costume is, I'm telling them: "I'm going as a psychopathic killer... They look just like everybody else."
    (I totally stole that from someone, somewhere - I'm not that original.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to go for the more sexy costumes...It is just that my hubby allows it one night a year Hallopween lol. This year my costume was pretty short and skimpy I posted a pic of it lol I love anything fancy like also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm toughy I always liked vampires but they are so overdone now maybe a zombie or like a creepy dead doll

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea of dressing up as Ramona Flowers. Totally love that movie. It's so quirky and adorable. I hope you're doing well and staying awesome :)

    ReplyDelete