Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Name Ideas / Motivated!!!

     First of all, I would like to state that I am NOT allowed to talk to Disaster until I can run for five minutes straight.  Sad that I can't do that, right? Not even running in place, I can't. But I'm going to work every single day until I can. And I am DETERMINED to be able to speak to him again.

     Okay, moving on <3 Thank you all for your AMAZING stats! I wish I was as small as you all.. I'm tall AND I'm fat. Ick.  It scares me sometimes.  So, I would like to state that my doctor made me cry after I realized how big I had gotten.

     Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blogs lately x..x I've been busy with Halloween things! I'm really sorry! Today, though, I did this Pussy Cat Dolls workout (and yes, let me tell you how ironic it was that me, Kitty, did the Pussy Cat Dolls workout. HA.)  I feel amazing though! I feel worked out and buff and thinner and everything!


     Moving on. So.  I have a few hybrid names for my blog that I thought up.  Give me your feedback.

     "Purrfect Kitty: Follow the Leader"
     "Ana Wants A Perfect Kitty"
     "Kitty Will Be Perfect Now"
     "Imperfect Body: Imperfect Kitty"
     "Meow: Kitty Will Be Purrfect Now"

     Okay.  I realize how lame they sound. Stfu.  Tell me what you think.

     So, since I'm babysitting and kind of busy, let's just get to the question of the day xD

Question: What's a good dance to learn that's also a good workout but would be fun too?

My Answer: I've always wanted to learn the "Jar Of Hearts" dance from the music video <3 It's all flowy and such. I'm referring to the dance the background girls do in the street. LOVE it.

     Oh, before I forget, I have a few scratches on the back of my hand.  I want to take a picture of them to show to you guys what it looks like.  And I dressed up as a princess for Halloween, and was amazed to discover that the dress I wore the winter of my junior year is now too big on me <33!!!

     So, wish me luck on being able to run for five minutes straight.  I want to be able to speak to Disaster again without seeming fat and disgusting and worthless to him....  Even though I'm not, kittys, stay strong, be perfect. xoxo

-Cryota

1 comment:

  1. Good luck lovely! I still like the Purrfect Kitty one :) Shakira's belly dances are awesome work outs (especially for hips dont lie and beautiful liar)

    ReplyDelete