Sunday, October 23, 2011

Couple Of Things Just To Rant About

     I fucking hate when people are jealous of you. My EX best friend, JDG, is jealous that I can control myself around food, jealous that my boyfriend loves me more than her baby daddy loved her, and is jealous that my life is easy, whereas she had a child at age 18 and is dropping out of college. Fuck her. Oh, and just to prove how pathetic she is? Okay, you know how when you post something on Facebook about someone, you kind of beat around the bush like "Some people need to be mature"? She couldn't do that. She used my name and, literally, said "Fuck Paige. Yeah, I said it." Worse? Two of my, also, ex friends, cheered her on. Thank god for my mom. She told the bitch that she shouldn't use people's names. And the bitch deleted her post! Ha. So she felt guilty later, but she still has me blocked. Whatever. I deleted her number off my phone, and I don't know it by heart, and I also deleted the other assholes that have any contact with that self-centered bitch.  And you know what? I have so much more class than her. Wanna know why? Cause that dumb bitch used my name, and even with how pissed fucking off I am, I still won't post her real name. She can't say she never did that.

     Next subject. I am very overly emotional. I understand this.  I will constantly be ranting on this blog, some about ana, some not.  But stupid me, I let people get to me. So one to the next FML.

     I have very low self esteem, as it is.  I had a dream last night that my best friend, who will be named Mica, and my sorta friend, sorta ex lover, who will be named Suffocate, both hooked up while in my house, and did it behind my back. They kept lying to me but I found proof and everything.  I woke up crying and feeling worthless and pathetic.  To make matter worse? Suffocate actually texted me this morning, which did not help.  He called me overly emotional and crazy and everything. He doesn't even fucking care, so why is he texting me? Fuck him too.

     Next off.  Another exfriend of mine, who just left me last night really, well.  He knew everything about me. Everything.  I hear voices.  I have different people living inside of me.  It's the first time I'm really admitting this to this blog, or to any mass audience.  Only two people know those things about me, but now the whole world knows. Oops, make it three people. I have a boyfriend. Haha.  So anyways, this person texts me, and i text him back. ....He doesn't answer until midnight. APPARENTLY, he was at his aunt's birthday party and found out all this meaningful stuff, like that she birthed him and such. And apparently, he's been talking garbage about her. Oh, and as a note? This guy I'm speaking of is Disaster. I think he gave up on me, so if you're looking at his blog, waiting to see how it goes, then I must warn you that I bet he gave up on it now that he hates me.  He even still called me "Kitty", which is one of my favorite nicknames ever.... I told him to never fucking call me kitty again.  He always says how much he cares about me and how he would do anything for me (oh and don't worry. He knows his boundaries. I have a boyfriend).  Then he pulls stupid shit like this. but I'll live with it.  Besides, he's done with me now. I think he gave up on me for good last night.

     This is the part where I realize how long I've been typing. Wow. It took me 40 minutes to type all that. Not because I'm a slow typer. I'm actually pretty fast.  It took that long because I'm retarded and kept crying over this stupid shit. Whatever.  I don't need assholes in my life.

     So here's my plan.  I will not text or message or talk to any of these people first.  THEY will have to contact me, which I highly doubt they will ever do.  So really, I'm left with Laeti, who lives with me, and my boyfriend, who will live with me soon.  And my empty stomach.

     My hands are cold. Haha. Sorry, random.  Okay, I want to get onto happier subjects.

     First of all, I got my mp3 player back from stupid JDG.  So I put some motivating music on it! Yay :3 So now while I walk on the treadmill, I have tunes to motivate me.  And I've been using a new acne wash (Gross right? I hate how much acne i have. Doesn't help me.) and a new toothpaste (I have naturally yellow teeth. Blech. Glad I don't purge.  It would be horrible. No offense to anyone who purges. We all have different ways to the same perfection :3  I just mean, my teeth are already horrible, I have tons of cavities. (This is great. You will not believe this.  Instead of writing "cavities", first I wrote "calories". i'm so proud.) 

     I also went trick or treating last night. Yes, i'm 18. But i like getting candy and keeping it around my room in case of a craving. I eat one piece and I feel more horribly guilty than if I binged.  So it's perfect.  I like lots of chocolate. BAD PAIGE BAD. Haha.

     Guess what! I'm done ranting and rambling xDD Have a question.

Question: Yes, I realize, we are all pro ana/mia, but I need to know... What are your favorite types of candy? And toodaayy... YOU GET A BONUS QUESTION! What are you LEAST favorite candies?

My Answers: I LOVE chocolate and gobstoppers and laffy taffys, mainly banana.  Oh oh and Reese's peanut butter cups!  I HATE licorice, stupid ass whoppers, and I really would prefer not to get sour candies.

     Not to comment-beg or whatever, but I'd really like to get some feedback.  With everyone in my life leaving, I need the support girlies.

     And thank you, everyone, for following me! I promise to be strong (fasting today) and make you all very proud! XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Your ex friend should go fuck herself. That boy can go fuck himself. The people that you need in your life are people that make you feel good. If a person makes you feel like shit - they are a hater - and they need to be told where they may fuck off to. Don't play into that little bitches drama. I try to live by two rules 1. No drama 2. No haters, users or abusers. Happiness is improtant and you can't be happy if you have dead weights pulling you into the depths. Be strong - always here if you need me X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your exfriend and everything thats got you so upset right now... Stay strong through all this. <3
    I love white chocolate kitkats (which I can't eat anymore cause I'm vegan), and candy corn... does peanut butter count as a candy? lol I avoid candy corn at all cost though...
    A candy I cannot stand is chocolate (weird right) I don't know why but I just don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Fat Piggy said, you don't need people who make you feel like shit in your life. It'll be hard, but in the long run, it will be good for you to take a break from them. We're here for you in the meantime. <3

    Also, I can sort of be your hearing-voices buddy! I have auditory hallucinations. Usually voices, but also just sounds – weird sounds - I dunno, we're all a bit crazy here, aren't we? :)

    I love dark chocolate and black licorice and absolutely anything with mint and lemon drops, too. I hate Whoppers too, and marshmallow, and anything that tastes like plastic (Twizzlers come to mind...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite Halloween candy would have to be candy corn or tootsie roll pops. I like any kind of chocolate too. My least favorite would have to be any kind of sour candy. Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm I don't really eat candy but if I had to pick something it would be liqourice. And don't worry about the stupid people we will be thin and HAWTTTTTTTTTT soon. xoxo

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you sound kinda like me. Im diagnosed Schizoaffective which I refuse to medicate because honestly the problem gets worse. Pro ana was a choice only because i gave into the personified Ana hallucination. Honestly though I feel stronger as proana than just plan crazy. Stay tough chick you've got this.

    ReplyDelete