Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sorry I've Been Gone So Long

     Just to cut down to the main facts, I have lost a lot of weight recently and my mom noticed.  But, since I'm huge, she doesn't go to "maybe you should stop dieting", she goes to "maybe I should join you.

     So, my best friend, Laeti, has been living with me since May.  Her family got flooded out of her house.  First, she lived with my cousin and her parents lived with me.  Then she moved in with us.  Then her parents moved out.  We've complained to her mom before, saying that it DOES, in fact, cost money to keep someone here.  Her mom gave us $50 dollars. Once. That was it x..x so of course, my stepdad got pissed. But you know what? I agree with him.  We shouldn't have to take care of her kid.  And don't be like "Well she gets money for whatever she needs." Oh yeah? We bought her shampoo and conditioner, body wash, toothbrush, cable, and every piece of food she eats.

Done with ranting. So. Did anyone miss me?

I started cleaning my room yesterday, and my cousin is coming over sometime today to help me finish it up.  We moved my desk over. oh, and I have a random question, that is NOT the question of the day.  I'm starting college in December, and I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get a laptop for REALLY cheap? xD A GOOD laptop.  I'm going to ITT for Drafting and Design. Sooo.. could anyone help me? Thanks.

     I've been doing a lot of things differently lately.  For one, I normally eat a lot. In the past few months, I've started eating less. Well now... I've been eating less, but then I'm starting to binge a lot.. And I know the difference between eating a lot and bingeing.  I eat so much that I feel like throwing up, but then I keep going and going.  It's disgusting to me. 

     UPDATE: LAETI JUST WALKED OUT OF MY HOUSE. I think she might be going to work things out with her mom x..x ugh. It's such a pain. But whatever. We have nothing against Laeti, but whatever xD

Okay, moving on to the end.

Question: What is your favorite PC and DS game to play?(I'm a big gamer.)

My Answers: I LOVE The Sims 1 on PC. I rule on it.  and DS? Probably Animal Crossing: Wild World. Fun and easy.

Stay strong beauties! And wish me luck with all this drama.

P.S.: Again, sorry that I haven't been here so long.  We didn't have internet for a while cause bad weather knocked it out and such. Blech. Sorry girlies (and guy-ies)

And you know what? Special shout out to operationxstarvation. She's not ana, and please don't hate on her or anything.  She's only trying to lose a couple of pounds and she believes that starvation is the easiest route. More power to her! At least she has the guts to admit she is not ana, just using our lifestyle.  Please, follow her blog and give her some support :)

2 comments:

  1. I am an age of conan girl. Don't have a DS so I just game on my PC which is named the sexy beast. Seriously she is might be cos I built her myself :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. About your PC question have you looked into the school that you are going to attend having a program? I think some schools are starting to do that now. or maybe getting one with your loans. I bought mine last summer straight from Dell it wasnt to bad I spend about $650. for the laptop and the office 2010 program i needed.

    ReplyDelete