Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ideas For Thinspo/How Much Disaster Means To Me

     Let me start off by saying, thank you all, girls, for all the support <3!! You guys are all amazing. Thank you so much <33 I'm doing a lot better lately just because you guys are all commenting and supporting me!

     Next, I want to send a special shout out to my best friend, Disaster.  He's always been there for me, and he constantly supports me with my pro-ana beliefs.  He even wrote the poem at the top of my blog now.  He calls me as often as he can, and he's still in high school, and we've been friends for about three years.  I love you so much, Disaster <3 thank you so much for everything you've done for me.

     Okay, back to the topic of thinspo.  I constantly look for thinspo that helps me think of that "Perfect Kitty" look.  Disaster helps me to feel beautiful, as does my boyfriend.  It's just.. mrr. If you know what it's like to have both a boyfriend and a great guy friend, then you'll understand.

     Okay, so, moving on.  Anyways, Disaster helps me to be a better person, and my new theme for thinspo to look for is "Perfect Kitty Thinspo". I'm going to make a new page on my blog, which is my exact ideal body type that I want.  I want to be skinny, have a waist, and be perfect and light.  I want so badly to be a perfect kitty someday.. and I will be..

     So, time for the question of the day. And this one isn't as "personal" are normal, but it's something that might make one of you happy <3 we'll see. oh, and Disaster isn't allowed to answer this question. XD Just for the sake of being fair.

Question: What is a good name for my site? And make sure it involves being perfect and "kitty" :3 whoever chooses the best name, in my opinion, then it will be my new site name.

My answer: I'm lame, but I'm thinking "Be A Perfect Kitty" or "Kitty Will Be Perfect" or something. I want something meaningful ^w^ Thank you, girlies! Stay strong xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty :DDD

    well i tough in some possibilities: the special kitty, or one kitty life :)
    hope you have one that you like :)

    Im happy that you have one friend that suport your ideas, is so great!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow: Kitty Will Be Perfect Now :) Sorry I'm bad at comming up with this kind of stuff. At least it rhymes lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purrfect Kitty! lol I'm glad you're doing better, I totally understand the boyfriend/guyfriend drama that can happen. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete