Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wondering who the fuck the fat girl in the mirror is....

     My boyfriend has been very nosy about my ana-ness.. He isn't supportive of it and he actually wants me to stop. I can't.  I can't help but worry about my weight and the fat hanging off my body.. I'm actually going to take some pictures tonight of my body and I'll try to post them some day this week or so. And on the 27th, I have a doctor's appointment, hence a chance to go buy a tape measure! Whoo!

     oh, and I tried out the scale? 269. Bleh. Only one pound less than at the doctor's... a month ago. I feel disgusting.

     So, if anyone can help, what are some good stretches I can do? I also want to become very flexible (and for your information, yes, it is for sexual reason r////r). please help me girlies!!

"My best friend's brother is the one for me!" Lol Laeti. She's listening to Victoria Justice. I'm going to work on like.. A scrapbook or thinspo involving certain thinspo people. For me? Well.. We should get to the question of the day...

Question: What celebrities or friends are your favorite thinspo?

My answer: Avril Lavigne, Shakira, Victoria Justice, Emma Stone, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson (skinny), Lady Gaga, Emma Watson, and my friend who shall be called Cherries.

5 comments:

  1. Omg I know what you mean. He just "trying to help" but you don't want that kind of help :)I get that all the time at home from the bf. By the way, Shakira is my idol. I absolutely love her and there is Colombian in my family so she's major inspiration for me. Hip(bone)s don't lie lol Stay strong girl. By the way love the blog and will be featuring it today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taylor Momsen. I think she is so gorgeous tall and thin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shakira is incredible! She looks flipping fantastic and she can dance better than anyone else I've ever seen! But I admit I do love Mary Kate thinspo, when she was at her 'worst' I think she looked stunning! I'd kill for legs like those! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry, I'd like to help you on this one but I don't really know any good stretches.
    As for my favorite celebrity thinspo, I love Mischa Barton (when she wasn't all wasted), Audrey Hepburn and Emma Watson :)
    Stay strong

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am starting off big too, I am currently 228 pounds and would love to be your Ana friend. My fave celeb thinspo is Keira Knightly and Christina Ricci.

    ReplyDelete