Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holy Shit That's A Lot Of Followers!

     So yeeaahh... Just got on today, randomly, and noticed i had EIGHTEEN FOLLOWERS?! HOLY SHIT. Well, better get down to business. -Cracks knuckles..-

     First off, to reply to comments ;D

@Josie: Please! I would LOVE to have an ana buddy that's around my weight ;D I'll send you a message with my number later. Promise! And thanks for telling me your celeb thinspo :3

@Meg: Thanks to you too for commenting about celeb thinspo :3 Stay strong!

@ScarletRed: ugh I know I would KILL for Mary Kate's legs at her "worst". Haha. I would kill for legs smaller than mine, for sure. x..x

@toomanythoughts: I just really like wintergirls. It kind of got me into looking for pro-ana sites and such, so I guess it helped me get here. :3 YAY!

@TinyRose: I know! i don't even really know her, but I saw her in a magazine and I LOVE her! Haha. she's just so... awesome. And skinny x3x

@Sunshinechild: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH SUNSHINECHILD! I really needed some advertising xD Guess i know how I got so many followers now. Haha. And I have some.. hispanic in me xD not sure EXACTLY what, but my dad was Hispanic ssoooo yeah. I have hips, for sure <w< Which kind of sucks.

     Okay, now, for updates! My grandma gave me a tape measure, so I was able to measure myself last night! I'll post up those numbers on a page about me, so please check it out :3

     Wrapping it up, thank you to all of the new followers!!! I need the support, especially at my weight, but I started some pilates exercises last night and I still feel the soreness and can't wait to do it again tonight. THANK YOU NEW FOLLOWERS! Stay Strong ~

Question: Do you know the name of a blog that has someone over 200 pounds that is pro ana?

My Answer: From what i know, Josie has a 200+ blog xD Haven't checked yet. -Dodges flames..- Please help me! I could use the motivation.

Stay strong girlies :3 and guy...lies. Grah. guyies. YES.

2 comments:

  1. Me! I have a blog and I'm over 200lbs! I haven't posted too much lately, but I'm there and if you want to check me out I'm sure I'll repulse and disgust you in equal measures with my hideousness, but it'll be good to know you're there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Ana Mia DeVotee! I already followed your blog and I love it so far! :3

    ReplyDelete