Tuesday, October 4, 2011

F.e.e.l.i.n.g..P.r.e.t.t.y..G.o.o.d

So, it's been a while. Sorry I haven't been posting, but my family has started noticing a few changes.  They think I'm depressed. Nope, just not hungry.

     On to less depressing news, I've begun to LOVE the feeling of an empty stomach.  It feels so odd to eat now. Although today, I did very badly and I'm not proud.  I ate two bagels, seven deep-fried oreos, a bowl of very fatty soup, and a caesar salad.  Not. Good.  I'm going to fast for the next two days and hopefully get my act together.  My best friend and I went on a ride at a local amusement park, and she couldn't fit on a ride with me.  She was so embarrassed, and she's bigger than I am, so I still fit, but I hope to never get to that size.  I'm going to talk my mom into going on walks every night, as a "family fitness" kind of thing.  She always gets into these highs where she wants to be healthy and such.
     Now, of course, she gave up.  But I still work hard to maintain or lose weight.  I really need to get a scale, or get batteries for our scale.
     So, time for the question of the day!

Question: What is your favorite exercise to do in private?

My Answer: Crunches.  I always stretch with my younger sisters, but I do hundreds of crunches in my room.

And please tell me of any good pro-ana blogs I should follow :3 thank you, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment