Friday, October 21, 2011

This Is The Part Where I Realize How Much I've Been Blogging

     But I don't suppose any of you will complain.. Er. Will you? Maybe I am blogging too much. Haha. I just have a lot to say and I really need somewhere to say it.

     Proud of myself.  I was exhausted last night and I STILL worked out! I'm so happy. And I got to talk to Disaster on the phone (if you haven't yet, by the way, check out my page named after me. Disaster said something funny.).  So yeah, I really have no clue how much I weigh, so the numbers on that page might be wrong.  Just found out that my scale is broken (as proven by the fact that the scale kept twitching between 7, 125, and 300.) Drove me crazy.

     Grah. I'm feeling lazy today. But I'll still do the question of the day.

Question: What is your favorite pro-ana or ana based song?

My Answer: Courage - Superchick.  It sounds kind of like recovery, but honestly I use it to motivate myself. Lately, though, my mp3 player has been borrowed to my friend. Sucks. I have no music. DX

1 comment:

  1. I like the manic street preachers so my song is 4st 7lb

    xabbix

    ReplyDelete