Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, Ideas, and Movies

     Watching Easy A. Nothing to do with Ana, but an amazing movie to me. Hilarious.  I'm drinking coffee right now, typing up on a blog. Well anyways, I need to get more money on Animal Crossing: Wild World. Haha. Anyone want be texting buddies..? I'm a graduate and I have no job, and I have unlimited texting. So please, anyone want to text me, just send a comment and such. I'd be more than happy to have any and all buddies that I can get.

     So yeah, for the "Ideas" thing.  I need to buy a tape measure.  I want to measure my body and see how I am compared to you guys.  I really have no clue.  Anyone have any idea where I can buy one at? XD sorry, I'm pathetic. Please.

     And Movies.  I want to see Paranomal Activity 3. Badly.  It comes out in what.. Five days? Holy shit. And right now, there's a little orange kitten running around my house and mewing and scratching at my shoes. Haha.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING ON WOOD! I'm not crazy. I'm watching Easy A. Close enough?

Time for a question.

Question: Where the hell can I buy a tape measure?

My answer: Hell if I know.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have anything like a walmart, walgreens a dollar store. an arts and craft store, I think you might even be able to get one at a grocery store. I am not really sure. I got mine cause my son needed a sewing kit for Home Ec. Oh BTW I love Easy A great movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Easy A!!! Emma is my FAVORITE! She is so cute and funny. But, I will admit to you, and only you(annas), I thought she was a little chunky in that movie. Especially in her more provocative outfits. But, she really isn't. I mean, it would've been gross if she was a twiggy. I think only my sick mind likes that. Like the chic in Vampire Diaries!!! She is so twiggie!
    And, OMG, why didn't I think of going to Walmart for tape measure. Walmart fixes like everything:) And, I need a tape measure too.
    Sorry, I don't haave a cell to text. But, I email. Not as fun when your playing Animal Crossing which is totally addicting:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Jane haha! I don't play normal Animal Crossing :( only Animal Crossing Wild World. It's for the Nintendo DS. But yyeeaahhh.

    And yeah, I have a walmart and such nearby. I'll check there the next time I go ;D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete