Monday, October 10, 2011

..R.e.c.e.n.t..E.v.e.n.t.s..

     So, here's my list of events for the past few days.

     On Saturday, I went to a festival, where I proceeded to eat way too much food. And drink too much pop. I felt disgusting. Purged that night.

     On Sunday, I was sick. Raging fever, nauseous, dizzy, blacking-out sick. I could barely sit up without throwing up.  It was horrible.  That's what I get for eating so much. I deserve it.

     On Monday, still a bit queezy and dizzy. Laid in bed most of the day and sobbed away my problems.  I need to get a job, but at my weight, I'm scared that no one will hire me. Who wants me to represent their company? No one, that's who.

     Currently? My stomach is churning.  The only relief I had from being sick was when the boyfriend called. He is so sweet and amazing.. With how sick I was, he called me and talked much more than usual.  He even told his own best friend to be quiet so he could talk to me and he kept his attention on me the entire time.  I love him to death. <3

So, girlies, time for the quessttiioonnn...

Question: What is your best method for staying strong when you know you should be eating, and you aren't?

My Answer: Touching all of the fat hanging off my body. If being sick makes you lose weight, then I won't eat and I'll lose even more.

Oh, and if you guys have any questions you would like to ask meee :3 Just send them in the comments. I'll reply to them in posts and say your name and everything. Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. honestly if you're too sick your body might need some soup or fruit or a little something to nurse it back to health. But you'd burn off whatever you ate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, SkinnyNinny, but it's hard to eat. Haha, my cat walked across my keyboard just now and typed a bunch of nonsense.

    ReplyDelete