Thursday, September 29, 2011

T.a.k.i.n.g T.i.m.e T.o C.l.e.a.n

Yeah, new title layout. Haha. I get bored.
Anyways, a few days ago, I took a bath, and used some yummy hot cocoa body cream.  It smelled amazing, and it really helps to relieve chocolate cravings. My friend, JDG, had a craving for chocolate, and I have a box filled with candy, so I brought over every ounce of chocolate I had.  I use candy to kill cravings too, but I ALWAYS check the calorie and fat content. 
Ah, Facebook. JDG commented on my status, saying I never talk to her about things concerning ana. No dip, I don't. She is not pro ana, in any way, shape, or form.  I don't feel comfortable talking about those things.  Plus, all I hear from her is things about how bad her life is.  See, JDG is a teen mom, and the father is living with her right now and they are engaged.  She is in college for nursing and he doesn't have a job.  It's going to be hard for them, and it only motivates me more to lose weight, so I can get a job or go to college without feeling uncomfortable.
But she tries to help, so I suppose that is alright.
Oh, and if anyone could help, I badly want to know how to make different pages on my blog! please help!

And I've decided to start asking questions from my followers at the end of every post. Please answer :3 Think thin stay strong Love Love <33

Question: What is your favorite book about Ana or ED's?

My answer: Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson  It's amazing.  I use a lot of quotes from that book in my Ana books.

5 comments:

  1. Ok. So, how to make more pages on your blog. I just figured it out last nite:) You know how when you are writing a new post? That is when you are officially in the 'posting' tab. Now, look directly under the 'posting' tab. It says 'new post'. Right? Next to that is 'edit posts'. And, next to that is 'edit pages'. Click on EDIT PAGES. This is how you add pages to your blog. Click 'ADD PAGE'. So, you make a page jsut like you type out a post, only it shows up at the top of your blog and doesn't go away. Tell me if it works or not. You can email me, if you want. Janepansy@rocketmail.com
    Love.Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the book Anorexia and Me. It's quite a good look into Anorexia.

    You've reminded me I have been meaning to add pages to my blog for ages! I think it is exactly like Jane said though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jane for the help <3 I will be adding a thinspo page, a scenspo page, and a page of tips. So if either of you would like to help, please tell me any good tips you have :3 Thank you both so much.

    And thank you, Run, for adding me to your following list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just finished reading winter girls, it was good but wouldn't say it is my favourite. I personally preferred "wasted"- m. hornbacker and "monkey taming"- Judith Fathallah. Like your blog btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading The Mirror Lied: One Woman's 25 year battle with bulimia, anorexia, diet pill addiction, self harm and depression. It's by Mark Zimmerman and I bought the ebook for my Kindle from Amazon. It's an amazing story with lots of inspiration - her self control was astounding! It's a good length, easy to read with lots of juicy details. i give it 5 stars x

    ReplyDelete