Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thank You To You All

     Thank you all, girls, for everyone who commented on my last, depressed post.  I feel as though I should rename my blog after something EDNOS related, because I think that's more of my... Problem.   I just wanted to say something.  But I'm going to save it for the question of the day.

     Okay, first, let's just fast forward on my life and what I want to do: I want to do something special to lose weight.  Eat soup, broth, etc.  Something liquid and low-cal to lose weight.  Any suggestions? I want to lose a lot of weight before I go to my boyfriend's after Christmas. Oops. Spilled the beans. Well yes, IM GOING TO KEVEN'S HOUSE AFTER CHRISTMASSSS!! X333

     Oh god. I've been feeling so odd today. Blech.  Okay well... i hate to do this but... I want you guys to be able to find me.  Does anyone here have a Facebook made just for their ED buddies? I'm thinking about making one, and I'll post up thinspo and such. Y'know what? I'm gonna make it now. Gimme time..

     Made! My profile is Cryota Avria.  I should be the only one. Haha.  My icon is a heart with Ana & Mia mixed with it.  Please add me ASAP!

Question:  Do you consider me to be a wannabe?

My Answer: Well.. I can't really answer this. o-o So yeah.

4 comments:

  1. I just made one. Tiny Rose is my name and my pic is a pink rose. Add me <3. I think this is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey if you want a soup diet try this one....http://www.idiet4u.com/diets/sacredheart.html

    I've done it before and I found it to be super effective and it's not too hard to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for something really low cal I like to heat up 2 cups of chicken broth on the stove (40) and then tear up a bunch of spinach leaves, about 2 cups (20) and then 2 tbs of salsa (10) for a little bit of spice! I love this soup sooo much and it is so filling. All together it has 70 calories for 2 cups of soup. If for each meal of the day, you had one cup of this it would only be a 105 calorie day :) Or even 2 cups at each meal, and you would only be at 210 calories for the day, and it's almost all liquid calories <3 stay strong

    ReplyDelete