Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Am Horrible At Fasting / Sorry For My Disappearance

     First, I started a fast last Monday night. I failed miserably. BUT! I have learned what makes me calm down.  I eat on a small plate, set out full silverware and make sure my plate is made before I make it to the able, and no food can touch, then I eat a LOT less. So I'll begin doing that. And thank you Sunshinechild for the soup idea! I tried a bowl last night and LOVED it! It's perfect <3 I did it minus the salsa, as I am the worst Mexican ever and can't STAND spicy, but it was AMAZING.  Thinking about making a big batch and saving it for bad days. Haha.  It would be weird to eat that with a full dinner set.. XD But thank you so much!

     On with the world, uh.. Yes, I've been gone. Sorry. I'm checking all of your blogs right now, I swear, and I'm so sorry I've been gone so long x.x I'm organizing my room and packing to go to Keven's so.. bleh. Yeah. Wish me luck?

As I am busy.. ON WITH THE QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!

Question: Do you find a full size body length mirror to be motivating?

My answer: Really, I can't answer this xD I just recently acquired a big body sized mirror from my cousin, Casedy, and have yet to hang it up sooo.. yeah. Give me good output <3

Stay strong girlies.  I'm working on making an exercise scrapbook soo.. tell me any good exercises you know! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck seeing Keven! I like having a full sized mirror. I can actually see myself and see my progress. But be sure not to over analyze your self in it. There's no need for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Kev! I hate the full length, I just stand and grab at the fat. :( I do that anyway, but I guess it's good reverse thinspo looking at yourself. Xo

    ReplyDelete