Monday, November 14, 2011

Got My Cat / Wish I Had Self Control

     First of all, I cheered up and got my cat today! I'll post some pictures up later, cause she's adorable and sweet and pretty and lovey and terrified of our cats. Haha.  I don't have a good name for her!  Here, i'll post a picture of what she kind-of looks like.  It's not her, but it's close enough.



See? Isn't she pretty? She's a lot skinnier (haha. irony.) and she has a little less brown on her sides and her paws are all white mittens.  She's so sweet. Ideas for names, anyone?  My ideas are Cookie, Clover, Ana (yes. For that reason), and Stardust or something.  But please, give me any other ideas you can think of!

     Moving on. I am SO proud of myself.  I went to a buffet today. Yeah. Yikes.  Guess what? I "supposedly" had three plates of food.  Guess how much I really ate? Maybe five mouthfuls of anything.  it was mostly fruit so I'm very pleased! And I drank diet Pepsi, so no calories there. And i got a shit ton of exercise by cleaning the whole house.

     Awww.. My sweet little kitty is meowing.  As a note, she meows like Mew from pokemon.  Very little and high pitched and ADORABLE~! I love her so much!

     And about the "wishing to have self control" thing.. I really wish I could fast for a whole day or so.. I can't do it.  I'm too weak.  I did, however get a texting buddy! oh but please, anyone (in the US please) text me whenever you feel like it.  And thank you to Louise for being my texting buddy :3

  S'anyway, time to end dis bitch.

Question: If you were as skinny as you wanted to be, what would you wear that is different from what you wear now?

My Answer: Oh god. Skinny jeans, more jackets, LAYERS of shirts and tank tops and sweaters and etc, pretty scarfs, maybe hats, cuddly wuddly furry gloves and mittens, short skirts and shorts... and lots of fingerless gloves and bracelets. I LOVE accessories and hate it when they can't fit me. So bleh.

Stay strong beauties! And just to remind you all.. Thank you so much to anyone and everyone who ever reads my blog when they can! I plan on cleaning out my blog followings just so I know I'm following blogs of worth.  so if I delete your blog, please don't take it personally.  I just don't follow 1) blogs that don't post often enough, and 2) blogs that post about things I'm not interested in.  Thank you so much everyone!

7 comments:

  1. OMIGOD

    I loveee kitties. (I've got 2 :3) My mother named them, but I have my own little nicknames that everyone now uses, haha. Twitchy and Peanut. Twitchy 'cause he has like this twitch in his eye whenever he wakes up, and Peanut 'cause she's so fat and brown and USED to be small like a peanut so...maybe a name that suits her personality/habits? haha..

    Anyway, I totally know what you mean about self-control...ugh. The longest I've ever fasted for was two and a half days, which was kind of like Heaven..(Lame, i know; xD)

    Good luck with your new kitty and with self-control! (Congrats on the buffet, by the way!)
    Deuce
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have 2 calico cats. The oldest ones is names Abby and the kitten we got last summer is Milo (my 8 year old son names her lol). We should change her name to nemo thou cause your puppy broke her ear while playing and it will no longer grow so it is a lot smaller than the other one lol...Your question. If I was as skinny as I want to be I would wear more short shorts during the summer my thighs bulge out the bottoms if they are to short and a lot of tank tops that showed my beautiful should blades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name the kityy mew! lol I used to be such a pokemon nerd when I was little. I dressed up like a trainer and everything lol any ways... If I were skinnier I would wear more leggings and belted sweaters. Ohhh and dresses. I love dresses, I just hate my legs

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I love animals. I have a kitty named Wylie! I think Stardust would be a good name for your kitty. or you could name her Lia (like from Winter girls).

    If I was as skinny as I wanted....I would wear adorable bikinis and sun dresses in the summer. And in winter I would wear big sweaters and colorful scarves and leggings....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cat! Now is later and I'm tired, but tomorrow I'm going to read and to see your blog better :D
    sorry for my english, I don't know if I write ok u.ù
    Have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for your comment. That would be great if you could, but you don't have to if you don't want? It's pretty lonely here in my life but anything to get me more motivated/happy would be great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i'm sorry I haven't texted you in a few days :( my phone is broken :( when I get a new one i'll text you!

    ReplyDelete