Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!!!!

Everyone is posting about Valentine's Day, I see. I WANNA DO IT TOO!!!
Sooo I'm working on a TON of edits and I feel ssooo happy ^w^ I'm thinking about doing a group edit. If you want to be involved in it you HAVE to email me, at Paige48932@yahoo.com, by THIS SUNDAY!!!!! If you don't, you miss out :3 just email me and I'll tell you the details I'll need by Sunday night.
Thank you for the wonderful comments too! I'm going to try more Russian Twists. I did those wayyy before I got this serious about it so now I think I can do them more.
Now.. a few of my Tiny Tips I came up with ;D
1. Sit up straight. Always remind yourself to do it.
2. Move. Tap, wiggle, shift, fidget, do everything. It burns loads of calories!
3. DRINK WATER! I cannot stress this enough. Drinking cold water is PERFECT for losing weight!!!
4. I don't trust a scale, personally. I use a tape measure, $2 at Walmart. It doesn't get affected by water weight and shit.
5. Exercise! Do crunches or push ups in bed. I've started doing exercises every single night before I'm allowed to go to sleep.

No Question of the Day. Disaster (my friend xD) is calling me! Ciao ladies! Please Stay Strong and Lovely <3 Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good thing I naturally fidget! Stay strong lovely <3
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know why but I hate val. day. My hubby bought me flowers yesterday this is only twice in 15 years and frankly I am pissed that he spent $50.00 on shit that is goin to day in a few days. I know that sounds awful but i cant help it lol. Thanks for re posting the tips I need to work on sitting up straight.

    ReplyDelete