Monday, February 27, 2012

Sick as hell

Giving up Pepsi for Lent.  I'm sick.  Throwing up, sniffling, grumbling.
We got a new cat named CJ.  My uncle had passed away and his cat keeps trying to go to my aunt's house, where her dogs will kill him, so we took him in. He's so cute, he's like pale orange.
Oh, this bitch girl that used to be my friend keeps acting all stupid.  I wrote a letter to her on Facebook, saying how boy crazy she is. And she's like "I wish I was as boy crazy and people say I am". Uhh.. she's been with 12, actually more but I'm kind, guys since I met her four years ago.
Four years, 12+ guys.
Did I mention she's a teen mom, had the dad move in with her, and she cheated on him?
Oh, and I think she follows this blog. LOL!
I'm getting my book back from her today, then I'm blocking her on Facebook and out of my life.  She's nothing but a whore and she pisses me off to no end.
Worst part? I feel bad for not feeling bad about losing her. 

Question of the day.

Question: What do you do to get over losing a friend that you KNOW treated you wrong but you know you'll miss anyways.

Answer: Lay in bed under my heating blanket and cry. Always makes me feel better.  I've been doing it for a few weeks now, not that she knows or cares.  She has her wanna-be vampire TWINNY TWIN TWIN BIFFIES FUH EVAH to be there for her now.  Oh, until she steals her boyfriend. Whoops ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I have a friend like that...actually a roommate. If you've been reading my blog at all I talk about her all the time hahaha. She's psychotic. And last year she slept with 13 people (should have been less but she cheated on her bf)... honestly...i'm not somebody to judge about the amount of people that somebody else has slept with...but she did it all when she was drunk (and don't get confused....she came on to them...i was there unfortunately witnessing a good number of them). I recently told her that I broke our lease for next year and I'm going to be living alone and she went crazy. Honestly I don't feel bad at all.

    Cut the people out of your life that are toxic to you. Some people are just bad to have around and you shouldn't feel bad for wanting to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concentraite on the bad things she did to you. The way she hurt you. I know its hard but you got to remember is she was really your friend in the first place, truly your friend, then she wouldn't have hurt you.
    You were her friend, you truly were. Let yourself hurt, but then pick yourself up and say she isn't worth my tears and decide not to let her hurt you anymore.
    Its hard.
    Stay Strong <3

    ReplyDelete