Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Agh I Forgot About Lent!!!

First off, thanks for all fo the comments, guys <3 I take them all to heart. Gonna clean up my room tomorrow so I have more room to exercise. Agh. And, with Lent, I have decided what to do!

1. No soda. One can on Sundays, if I can't help it.
2. I must exercise every day or night.
3. I must be up by 9:30 am EVERY DAY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
4. No second helpings, and only one meal a day (I've already eaten today, so no more until 9:30 am tomorrow or later.)
5.  I must practice Japanese in one way or another every single day, STARTING today! (I have My Japanese Coach for DS, so that'll help <3)
6. I absolutely, positively cannot have a dirty room.  No Neopets, xat, webcam, texting, NOTHING until my room is clean.  (Except today.  Today is the exception because tomorrow is when I'm going to clean my room.)

And I'm going to make a list of things I have to start doing permanently while I'm at school.  One of them is going to be being indifferent towards certain people. I have a lot of friends that aren't very responsive to me anymore, so I'm actually doing an experiment right now and not texting those certain people until they start to worry.  I know, I'm sadistic XD bahaha.

Ehh Guess I can do a question of the day.  Some people may hate it.

Question: Do you play Neopets? What is your account name? Also, if you don't play neopets anymore, can I have your account?

My answer:  If you want to neofriend me ;D I'm CryotaNeko on Neopets.  I also have side accounts of CryotaDarkDepression and CryotaCaring AND some accounts that are remakes for me and my friend that are her accounts, _Paige4893_, _Aubree102_,

Ugh r.r Stepdad is yelling about how many windows I have open. I'm getting offline.

2 comments:

  1. Do to the fact I had to google Neopets nope I dont play lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't have an account (or never did). I hope your plans work out well! Stay strong <3
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete