Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am such a horrible person...

I'm sorry I don't comment.
I'm sorry I don't answer emails.
I'm sorry I don't answer back your comments.
I'm sorry I don't thank you all enough.
I'm sorry I can't lose weight faster.
I'm sorry I'm not a single digit size.
I'm sorry I'm so fat.
I'm sorry I'm so annoying.
I'm sorry that I'm so worthless.

I'm learning to say I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. I'm going to apologize each post from now on.

Oh, and the boyfriend and I are back together <3 I'm so happy and at peace.. He's sending me a Valentine's Gift too..

I starting to learn to edit pictures with Gimp. I'm not too good. I'll post some pictures next time. I'm working on a specific edit for someone that follows my blog. (Thank you person.) Haha.

So. Please comment, text, etc. I'm also making a fake Facebook for my ED purposes. Soo. anyone who wants to join me? Yeah. The Facebook thing didn't work well.

Question: What's your best exercise to get rid of inches around your stomach?

My Answer: I really don't have one, that's why I'm asking Dx I need to lose some stomach inches. Blech. I hate my stomach.


And I forgot before. Fragile Heart asked me if I ever did anything I seriously regretted.
Yes, I have. It's kind of stupid and mushy, but when I first got to meet with my boyfriend, we didn't talk the entire first day. Didn't sit by each other. Didn't hold hands. Nothing. I regret it. So much wasted time. I thought six days would last forever, and now it's been a year and a half since then. I'm always depressed about it. I wish I would have hugged and kissed him v////v I love him so much...

xoxo Please text me, anyone.

4 comments:

  1. If you want to lose inches around your waist you need to work your obliques rather than just the main ab muscles. If you do a lot of plain sit ups or crunches or something like that try adding oblique exercises. Bicycle crunches (the ones were you bring your right elbow to your left knees then your left elbow to your right knee) and Russian twists (hold a medicine ball weight for a harder workout or just hold your hands together for an easier workout and lay on the ground like you're about to do a sit up only holding medicine ball/weight/hands at the bottom of your ribs and lift your body up to about a 45 degree angle to the floor and twist left to right or right to left and keep your back as straight as possible)and side planks work obliques well.
    I don't like Gimp. It could be a decent program but it takes forever to open and load. If you get more brushes and things it gets a lot worse. I have like 5 other simpler programs that I use to edit pictures. I have to use a certain one depending on what I'm doing but it's quicker (at least in my opinion).
    I'm happy to hear you and your boyfriend are back together. :)
    If you decide to make a Facebook for ED, I'll make one too.
    And you don't need to be sorry for all of those things. I don't comment much (it happens to like everyone at some point - something comes up and a person gets busy or they don't feel good enough to, ect) and I hardly ever respond to comments. I think I'm fat, annoying, worthless, and that I can't lose weight fast enough all the time. And I never say thank you enough. Don't feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the edits <3
    and I'm sorry I'm not all those things either... That's why we're working to better ourselves though, right?
    Don't doubt yourself, because I know I don't you~
    You're strong and KEEP telling yourself that, okay??
    <3's to youuuuuu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't say you are sorry too much. I know what it's like to admit that you are a horrible person, but if you constantly apologise, people will take advantage of it, because they know you will be the 'wrong' one. Stay strong darling! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your bf and you get to celebrate valentine's day together!!! Good Cardio helps me burn off my tummy fat :)

    ReplyDelete