Monday, February 20, 2012

Finally Weighed Myself..

Yes, for the first time in FOREVER I got to check my weight. Ready to hear the lovely news..?

I've lost about 3 pounds in three months.

I'm disgusted, literally. I didn't eat all day. I barely drank water. I'm not going to eat until I'm passing out in the middle of the day. I can't stand this fat.

I started doing hundreds of sit ups in my room, alone, and I'm never going to look at a scale again. I'm going to use measurements from now on. I feel so sick of myself. I hate it. Ugh. PLEASE. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME SKINNY.

I HATE ALL OF THIS FUCKING FAT. I HATE WEARING DOUBLE DIGITS SIZES. I HATE EATING FOOD. I HATE GETTING FATTER AND FATTER AND ALL OF THIS OTHER SHIT. I WANT TO BE SKINNY.

Fin. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. i am sorry hun I wish I could make us all skinny and happy and everything we want to be. it will happen it just takes time. I have been working on being skinny my whole life (I am 34 btw lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there girl. I know how disheartening it gets. I've lost about 7 lbs. since December, but since then I can't get myself to lose any more. It is such a pain in the ass. But look at it this way, you lost. So at least the number went down.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to sound weird, I know... but eat more. There was a post on MyFitnessPal – I think you can only view it if you're a member, though – but it was an article written by a nutritionist about one of his clients (patients?). She was overweight, was eating only 700 calories a day, and she wasn't losing anything. Her metabolism had slowed to a crawl, she didn't have much energy, she just wanted to lose the weight... So the nutritionist upped her calories. At least 1200 a day, probably around 1500, is ideal. She gained at first – gained for a couple of weeks – but she didn't give up. And then she stopped gaining, and started losing weight, fast. A lot of other members on MFP have said the same thing – they were eating very little, they weren't losing weight, so they ate a little more, waited out the temporary gain, and then the weight started to fall off. Try a calculator, like this one – http://www.health-calc.com/diet/energy-expenditure-advanced – find out your BMR (the smaller number), and try eating that... As long as your calories stay under your total daily energy expenditure (the larger number), then as soon as you've fixed your metabolism, you'll lose weight. Give it two months, and you will see results. Best of luck. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck man. Sorry to hear it wasn't more, but at least that is 3 lbs less than before. I just finished doing intense amounts of sit ups, so much so that I had to stop so I wouldn't throw up. Always here for you. Xo

    ReplyDelete