Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thanks For All Of The Rants

First, I want to reply to the comments, haha

Fat Piggy: Lol yes she a fucking bitch, and now we're trying to work things out. Sad, right? She got pissed that her stupid new twin is being a bitch about us getting along again.  She HAS to fucking realize that that bitch hates me. Grah.. Thanks though.

Louise: Lol consider yourself lucky, then.  I've had shitty days for weeks on end recently. Not to mention my bf wanting to be in an open relationship... grah....

Tiny Rose: Damn, that does sound shitty.. Some guys are like that, though, not gonna lie.  I've been a lucky one.  My boyfriend is very supportive but doesn't like that I... well, I don't want to say I have an ED

Interjection time

I honestly don't believe I have an eating disorder.  I know there's a picture out there that says "I'm too fat to have an eating disorder", but for me it pretty much does apply.  I don't eat right, and I know I don't.  I stop eating for days then scarf down anything edible I can find.  I'm disgusting.  And I feel worse saying I don't have an ED and all of you guys do, so I seem like a stupid wanna be.  Some days that makes me want to delete my blog, because who the fuck am I, a wanna be, to be posting about "oh im so fat I'm going to starve ANA LOVE FOREVER STAY STRONG STARVE ON"

No.  It's wrong of me to do that.
Great, now I'm seriously considering deleting this blog.

Fin.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel most day I think WTF am I doing here I am not skinny I am not dieing and look at me shovin a freakin candy bar in my mouth. I tell people I have eating issues cause that is really what I have I feel. You do belong here you need support and we need your support hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I'm the kind of person that will starve and b/p for days and then when the weekend comes it takes all of the willpower I've got to not ruin all of the progress that I made during the week. I was good about this back in high school...definitely not so much now. I think this place is for support and a place to talk about what's on your mind. You have every right to be here :)

    ReplyDelete