Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I post too damn much...

I don't have an eating disorder.  I don't.  I'm just a fat, stupid wanna be.  I ask for fucking tips and tricks and shit.  If I really had a problem, I'd know how the fuck to lose weight.  I'm so god damned stupid and alone.

My friend that, now, I'm trying to recover with, had written a long note about how I'm a horrible friend and how I stopped being her friend once she got pregnant. UUHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!

I've only been there SINCE SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT! The fuck is her problem?!



But then I stop and think about it..

I'm just stupid.  I'm a horrible friend. I'm mean, rude, I judge, I get jealous, I get possessive.  Nobody wants to fucking be around me anymore.  EVERYONE is DYING to see how my life is going, but nobody wants to be a PART of my life.. everyone hates me.  I don't blame a single one of them.  I don't trust anybody anymore.  I can't.  What good does it do?  I trust people, they hate the kind of person I am, and they leave.  Nobody can stand to be around me. Why should that? I'm a horrible, deadly person. 

Oh, speaking of which, when my boyfriend broke up with me, I was going to die two days ago.  Thought you guys should know.

Anyways, another rant.  These will be here for a few posts now, I'm sure.. I'm just not happy about.. anything, lately..

Well no, I made a new friend.  He's really nice, calls me "love" and "sweetie" and likes to rp.  He's a great guy.  Very good friend.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment