Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Am Disgusting.

Today, me and my cousin cleaned up my room and moved around stuff. She doesn't understand why I needed so much extra space. It's to exercise, dear cousin.


     So, today, I made a list of my stats.


CW: 270
LW: 180
HW: 320
GW1: 230
GW2: 200
GW3: 180
UGW: Undecided as of yet

So for now, I'm just trying to lose weight and stop freaking eating.

And I know that no one is reading this. I know it. I'm used to it. No one ever listened before.

But I need support. I need help. I'm too weak for this..

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening. I'm going to go advertise you to my other girls on my blog. A really good way to get followers is to find more blogs to follow yourself. Do you know how to search out other blogs yet? Hey, if you want an email buddy, I love emailing. Janepansy@rocketmail.com
    You can do this sweetheart! I believe in you!
    <3 Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening too hun....you're not alone! x

    ReplyDelete