Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Followers!

 I can't believe I finally have followers! It's only three, but you know what? That's more than I've ever had before! X333

     Thank you very much to Jane Pansy.  You are beautiful too, dear, and I love you too. thank you so very much for the support and the tips. I took them to heart, and got vitamins (not sure what. mom bought them.), calcium vitamins, and Prenatal, telling my mom I wanted my hair to grow more. Ha. Thank you so much, though.
     And thank you for advertising me on your blog, Jane! You will be getting an email from me very shortly <3 thank you so much. And I do know how to search out other blogs, but thank you for offering to help.
     When I first discovered the underground, pro-ana online community, I was alone. Now I'm already having help.  It is very motivational and I am happy to say that I only ate 15 calories today from how happy I was.

Right now I'm on the phone with my, well, a friend of mine that doesn't approve of this. He says he missed me.  We really are best friends and he tries to make me feel better by telling me how beautiful I am.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Cryotaneko! Your AnaWhispers. LoL. I did get your email and got all confused. But, now I see that it was you:) Yay! I'm so happy for you! A really great way to get more followers is to find more Ana blogs and follow their pages and leave lots of comments. Ppl will start to check you out. And, followers really helped to motivate me too Darling. Stay Strong<3
    Love.Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRENATAL VITAMINS MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW?!! WANT! But seriously, I think I'm gonna hop on over to shoppers and get some! Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes, Grace, prenatal vitamins really do make your hair grow! And it helps your nails grow thicker and longer too! And I'm glad it helped :3 I'm going to add a "tips" page soon, so look forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent tip! Something else y'all should bear in mind is that vitamins A, D, E & K are all fat soluble, along with some other nutrients. In order for your body to absorb them, they need to be consumed in the presence of fat. I know, the f-word. Not what y'all want to hear, but if you just think about it in terms of a health shot, you can take a tablespoon of olive oil with them and they'll absorb into your body properly. Otherwise they'll just flush straight out of your system and that is a total waste of your money and time. An easier way to make this acceptable is by making sure that whatever small amounts of food you ingest is low/zero carb. If you restrict yourself to eating just very small amounts of fat and protein and supplement with vits etc, you will not only absorb your supplements but you will curb your appetite and hunger pangs (low carb diets do this naturally) making you much less likely to binge (I know this from experience folks!) PLUS the protein will keep your muscle tissues healthy and you'll be able to relax knowing that all weight being lost is fat, not lean muscle tissue. Seriously, it's a much better way to go than just restricting calories and consuming appetite-stimulating carbohydrate based snacks, however small they may be. Stay strong ladies...xx

    ReplyDelete