Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update For Today's Food Intake

Total food intake for the day
Breakfast: Water: 0
Lunch: Bologna sandwich with miracle whip and one slice of cheese: 320
Dinner:  Nothing
Total: 320 Calories

So, all in all, a very good day.  I may get around to writing some stories or motivation for others out there that would like to be motivated, but for now, I'm just working on it.  I'm hoping, horribly, that I will be able to get a new scale so I can know my real weight.  It feels too odd to not know how fat I am now.  For anyone that might read this, please follow.  I am very much pro ana, no matter what my weight is. And I didn't "choose" to be with Ana.  She chose me. So anyways, anyone out there, do follow me and maybe you can get into my head. Maybe.
     I want someone to help me.  I want an Ana buddy.  My best friend, who will be named JDG for now, knows how I am and the lifestyle I live.  I exercise extensively, and she knows that it's not good for me, but that I won't be stopped. I only drink water or diet soda now.  I hardly eat, as shown above.
     Someone has to be out there, wanting to help me and help themselves through this.  I want to be perfect. Ana demands it of me.  Please help me, anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darling! You are beautiful, I want you to know that. And, I already love you. I know you can do this if you put your mind to it. You will love yourself!
    It's probly a better idea to never ever eat miricle whip or cheese again! In fact, stay away from dairy. Take a calcium vitamin. Take lots of Vitamins. I take Biotin(look it up, it helps your nails, hair, and skin...not eating gives you weak nails), Vit C, Vit D, Iron (I'm anemic, I need iron), Pre-natal (I think I take this for like extra hair and nail), Fiber. Fiber is the best bc it helps your body digest food more properly and get it all out like in your poop.
    Stay Strong Lovely<3
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sister, just wanted to say I stumbled upon your blog today and am now a confirmed follower/member! I like you am in the much higher weight range. I am currently 257.7lb, but I was 282 before Ana came to save me (from getting any bigger, from a fate worse than death and she also saved me from myself.)Mia drops in from time to time and helps me to get through the days when I zone out, glaze over and find myself binging on autopilot. All the will in the world can't help when you're operating on a different level of consciousness. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and wish you luck and tell you that you've got another buddy out there - one who knows what it's like to walk in your shoes. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete