Friday, April 27, 2012

Ranting; Ignore Me More

I'm so fucking sick and tired of this bitch and her god damned boyfriend. I know they already had fucking sex, because she told her damn ex that they did.  And she's all "Oh no, we're going to wait for the right time" BULL FUCKING SHIT,

The guy, her ex btw? Loves me.  He's so fucking amazing and so damn nice to me.  I'm seriousy guys, I'm a horrible person.  I like this guy.  I love my boyfriend, though.  This guy is just so damn nice and he calls me and texts me and webcams with me AND NEVER FALLS ASLEEP ON ME LIKE MY BOYFRIEND DOES EVERY SINGLE NIGHT....

I'm so fucking sick of him doing that, too.  It really pisses me the fuck off. IM SERIOUSLY FUCKING SICK OF HIM FALLING ASLEEP ON ME! I DONT GIVE A GOD DAMN SHIT THAT HE HAS SCHOOL, IM HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND HE DOESNT LOVE ME ENOUGH DAMN MUCH TO STAY UP FOR 30 MINUTES! FUCK HIM

He fucking left me for a bisexual whore anyways. I'm not knocking on bi's, but she's a fucking boyfriend stealing whore.  After me and him were finally fucking cool she tells him that she's fucking falling for him AND HE FUCKING THINKS OF LEAVING ME AGAIN!

Fuck that.  I'm sick of life.  I'm sick of liars.

I'm killing myself the day I come back from his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment