Thursday, April 26, 2012

Memories

For my Kitten: Enjoy.
Of all I drain, of all I lose,
Never will I break.
Of all the weight removed,
Hope I will not forsake.
I'll urge to binge and I'll beg to purge, but never will I break.
My body is mind, and it's mine to change, Hope I will not forsake.
I will look perfect, I will be thin,
Never will I break.


I miss Disaster terribly.  I know he doesn't even get on Blogger anymore, but I wish he did, so he could read this.  I'm just going to rant about him.

I love him. To death. I wish he knew.. I wish he cared.  He's moved on past me, and doesn't want me to be a part of his life.  It's not like I blame him.  I'd get rid of me too.
I'm a fat, useless waste.  I don't help him with anything.  I have an old conversation of ours recorded.. It made me cry.  It was when he had been lying about talking to a friend of mine, one that always turns my friends away from me.  She doesn't do it on purpose.
He had been, and I quote, trying to "get to know her".. I know what that means with him, and I know that he doesn't love me anymore.  It hurts.  It literally breaks my heart.  I want to just lay in bed and freeze and cut and pray for him to text me....

I miss my Master....

xoxo
Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment