Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Idea And Starting A Fast

First, to be polite and answer back on comments owo...

Ednos Linny: I think I will start walking again.  I miss going for walks, really, and I feel like I never get the chance.  Might take one of the dogs with me too when I go.. I'll have to wait for my mom to come home today, but then I can go whenever.

TinyRose: I shall stay strong! Haha. And I already messed up on our juice fast, sadly, but I saw the results of that already (See below).  I'm going to stick to it now.

Fat Piggy: I hope it's not too late for me.. I'm scared of staying this fat for the rest of my life.  Not to mention, it's my boyfriend's prom May 25th but I'm leaving to go there on like, the 12th.  I have three weeks and a few days until then.  I've been doing crunches like crazy, and these arm exercises too..
So, about the Juice Fast.  TinyRose and I started it yesterday, and anyone can feel free to join in! My goal is to go until I leave for my boyfriend's prom, which will be until at least May 12th or later.  I think I'll be able to make it that long, too.  I already failed, but here's my stats so far.

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 287.4

I'm... I'm not going to lie, I'm disgusted.  It literally makes me sick. I threw up this morning as soon as I saw that number, so I had to brush my teeth again r3r ugh. Mmmeee..
And, random idea.. uh.. I own this little chat site on a chat... site... well, I was thinking of hosting a little meet and greet.  All of us go on there (and it's a private chat, as in no one but us will be on it) and we chat and such.  I'm a big roleplayer, rper, etc, so you may get a glimpse at my randomness.  Anyone interested in this idea? And if you'd like to check out the chat site for yourself, it's called xat.com.  Mine has a certain web link on it, but I'll only post that when the day comes, cause we need to plan a date and time, seeing as we're all from different places and such... Eh... Yeah.

So, time for the Question of the Day.

Question: Anyone know of any pro-ana/ana friendly apps for a smart phone?
Answer (And explanation): Last Tuesday I got a new phone, so I'm obsessed with getting apps.  I haven't had a smart phone ever, because my phones always bust and I end up using an old, shitty, blackberry curve that glitches and gets a ton of errors. Well, now I have a Samsung Captivate Glide, and I plan on using the shit out of it D:< Tell me any apps you can think of owo I'm all ears. Even good BMI ones and such, thinspiration, etc.

xoxo
Cry

2 comments:

  1. Heya, I've been following for a while but this is the first time I've been able to comment ( finally have a laptop so I got to it ASAP!) completely and totally behind you in your effort to lose weight. The fact that you care about it means that it's totally possible for you to sort it out. So go you!
    Any way, lotsa love! If the chat thing happens I'd be happy to try and get on if I'm around :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also try my fitness pal, great calorie, weight and measurement tracker. You can set calorie limits for the day and plan ahead too. If you can get it, it's a free one too.

    ReplyDelete