Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Stupid List

Still haven't finished it.  I'm working hard at it, and discovering little tiny things that I do every day that could be added. 
I've been trying to fast and I ended up getting sick.  Ech.  My boyfriend knows, but he's so odd. Whatever.
Also, I'm going to add a picture of my face in this post.  Please don't hate on me for it.....
Yes, I edited the color.  No, my eyes aren't green, they're hazel.  And yes, my name is Paige.

So.. comment if you'd like.  Oh, and I've decided to do a Question of The Day

Question: What are some tips you use for losing weight?

My Answer: No pop, loads of walking, NEVER take an elevator or moving staircase, and eat only half of what's on your plate.

1 comment:

  1. Paige, you're too self conscious(:
    I can't help you with weight loss (Eat less, work out more often? get a schedule and stick to it!) but I can tell you the more you do the little things to make you happy (ex, doing your hair daily, make up, getting hair cuts, telling youself you look pretty EVERYDAY) the more happy you'll be and THUS less self conscious~
    If you like yourself then you'll notice there isn't a reason everyone else shouldn't either.
    Much love <3

    ReplyDelete