Thursday, February 21, 2013

Holy shit, 66 followers

Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while, guys. I've been busy. LET'S GO THROUGH WHAT I'VE ACCOMPLISHED!

Well, boyfriend lived with me from October 2012 to January 2013, but then we packed up my little blue car and drove to New Jersey, which is where we now live, with his parents :D

It's not too bad. It's his parents, his older brother, older sister, and younger sister.

His younger sister is working out a lot, so sometimes I join her in working out. She's a lot skinnier than me, but she's not "skinny". She's basically at that body type of people that I hate, that are like "Omg I'm so fat, I'll never lose weight." But they're SO much closer to that ideal body type than I am.

So anyways, I've been okay here. Eating better, because his mom decided the whole family is on a diet, eating healthy food like fruits and vegetables and such. Meh. D: I'm pretty okay with that.

Today, though, we're going to go to the mall nearby and apply for jobs. I need money xD I hate being broke. Oh, and i'm going to buy a new, smaller, purse today, because my purse is fucking enormous, and the new issues #3 and #4 of the My Little Pony comics ;D So, lemme think.. uhh..

QOTD: Are you a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?

My Answer: I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OMFG KAJDFLKJARLJNLASDF I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY! I'm a Colgate fan, along with Derpy and Fluttershy :3 I love Derpy Hooves and I wish they would have added more of her in season three. AND I WISH THEY HADN'T CHANGED HER GOD DAMNED VOICE ugh. She sounds like a bimbo. r3r Welp, lemme know guys. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment