Monday, July 2, 2012

My Weight Sucks/ Deleting my blog..

Welp, I'm at 287.4 today, and oddly enough, that's a loss, as I was 291 last time I checked. Now, though, it's on. I've been eating smaller portions, exercising a ton since we got a swimming pool, and doing a lot of exercise before I collapse into my bed at night.

And yeah, I'm thinking of deleting my blog, or, at the very least, not posting on it for a long time. :/ No one reads it or comments anymore, so it's kind of depressing.

You guys have realized how pointless I am too. Good. Great.

Oh, and I quit therapy. Got too lazy. So now I'm left to rely on myself for comfort.

It's not working....

xoxo
Cryota (The End.)

5 comments:

  1. You are not pointless and you have lost so much.. Whatever you decide good luck I wish you all the best. I sometimes feel like deleting my blog, but then I thought why should I its my little space in the world.. If it helps you keep it if it doesnt lose it.
    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept my blog up at first just to express myself and have a place to talk about my most personal stuff without the people who live here reading it. They won't be finding a diary laying around... I didn't get comments for quite a while and I still get few, but consider keeping it for yourself. No one can see how you are doing or relate and share problems and things without you being there.
    I hope you feel better soon! Sometimes all it takes to put a smile back on one's face is to take a walk. Exercising releases a chemical in the body that can raise morale and make things seem less dark.
    Either way it's your choice. :)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it every time you post something new I a sorry that I do not always leave a comment I will start so you know that I have been here. take care and congrats on the weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you've lost some, don't stop that. If you want to quit blogging then I can't say "Don't!" but I do like reading your posts.
    I don't comment on blogs, usually haha.
    I had a while when no one commented either, for about a month I got nothing back. but it picked up again.
    So, I wish you the best either way(: It's great that you're really going at it now, that kind of attitude is always the best!
    Xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog! And I would even if it wasn't about weight loss! Hang in there <3

    ReplyDelete