Thursday, July 5, 2012

Can't Decide What To Do

My ear is clogged up from swimming two days ago. Oh, and my two "best friends" came with me and my family to fireworks on the 3rd, and went and saw fireworks, together, on the fourth. I want to die. Really.

I cut up my wrist again. Started bleeding while I was webcamming with the boyfriend, and I almost died.

My ear is literally throbbing and it's killing me. I'm completely deaf in it.

Oh, and I weight 289.2 pounds right now. It's killing me. I hate being this fat. I wish I was as skinny as my friend Cherries. She's very nice looking. She's underweight and looks amazing, and I wish I looked that good.

Someone help me to lose weight. Nothing I'm doing is working.

4 comments:

  1. Oh poor you :( I would say just try to exercise more and I have heard of people losing loads of weight on eating nothing but chicken.. you could eat veg and fruit only and see if that works.. but nothing I do is helping me drop the weight either.. I hope things pick up for you <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started cutting a very long time ago, years and years and everyone told me I would regret it. Now I have a job and the boss sees the scars and asks about them, but I don't regret them at all, I just wish I can cut without leaving scars... I don't regret it at all because it was such a great coping mechanism for me, or whatever it did for me felt good in a kind of twisted way...
    Anyways, I know it's hard seeing others who are tiny and feeling bad about your weight. I'm sorry you feel so awful, I feel that regularly. Just want you to know I am here and I care <3 for real, not just because that's what your supposed to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry girly :( It will get better I am here for you. Try swimmers ear drops or a couple of drops of alcohol in the ear. I always do that. If it hurts too long then it could be infected. I also have a thin friend that I want to look like. Feel better <3
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the paleo diet. The guy that I work for is on it and he has lost loads of weight. Basically you cut out carbs (look into it, it's nothing like Atkins). I've been doing my own little version of it and I feel fantastic.

    And something that I just did today to help with the weight loss is I bought a food scale to help with portion control. Maybe that will help?

    Is it screwed up to say that I miss cutting? I think about it a lot. I don't know if I want to do it for depression anymore, but more for the inspiration it gives me. It makes me feel something that I don't feel normally.

    Hang in there girl. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete