Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Time to Update / I really suck...

I'm not very good at.. Eh.. Fasting. I try so hard. Can someone please give me good advice? Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna start a liquid fast. I've heard it's easier to go from eating, to liquid eating, to fasting. I'm going to exercise a lot too. I need to exercise. NO. I NEED TO CLEAN MY DAMN ROOM.
Oh, and good and bad news. My laptop processor is fried :/ So I'm shot. GOOD NEWS THOUGH! My stepdad says he can put my laptop harddrive in my old PC, so you guys will be treated, soon, to the amazing thoughts that were in my mind a year ago. I wonder what I was like? But please, also, I have a new thing for our QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!

Question: What do you want to ask me, no strings attached? It can be anything about me, ABSOLUTELY anything, and I will answer honestly.

My Answer: Eh. None. xD

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't really know about fasting. But a soup/liquid diet sounds good. As for my question: Have you ever done anything you've seriously regretted? (You don't have to say what if you don't want to.)
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete