Thursday, June 7, 2012

Full Day Are Over

I finally got inspiration from WeWillChange's blog post, saying "last full day". I know she meant of school, but this applies to me.

I'm sick of feeling full, like I am right now.  My new diet will be named FDAO. Full Days Are Over. I'm never going to be full again.  I hate the feeling. I love the feeling of an empty stomach.

And sorry Tiny Rose :( We were supposed to fast today, and I ate like a pig for dinner at my friend's house. I'm so weak.. Hence, this will work.

I'm finishing up the rules for this new diet.  If anyone wants to join, once I post them, feel free.  I'd like some advertising on your blogs too! Lol. I'm not a beggar? x3x..

Anyone here do the Runescape thing? I've been dungeoneering the past few days and I keep getting ditched, lol. I love dungeoneering too, so it sucks D:

Oh and also, I've been wearing more provocative clothing lately, short shorts and VERY low cut shirts. Can this be a subliminal sign of losing weight? I haven't weighed in so long. I will when I get home tomorrow. I'll post it tomorrow night, too.

Anyone up for texting or IMing or anything? I'm about to download Yahoo, MSN, and AOL Messenger, so I'm all open :D Let me know! Toodles!

xoxo
Cry

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you're doing well(: and I'm glad I've inspired you~
    I'm planning a week to fast, but your diet sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an inspiring plan! I can't wait to hear more about it. I know what you mean about more provocative clothing. I have been dressing more trendy myself ever since I've gone gluten free. Hope all goes well for you :)
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good name for the diet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're wearing more provocative clothing, that means that you're feeling more confident about wearing that kind of stuff. You could say that it's a good thing :-)
    www.unknownathena.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete